You have set a minimum order quantity for products but when you add them to tickets, the quantity is not the one set.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711/05.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Ticket view.
- Open Ticket ID XXX (XXX represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Service and Repair tab.
- On the Items section, click on Add.
- Select Product ID 123 (123 represents the ID of the product for which you have set the minimum order quantity).
- See that on the Quantity field, it shows 1 even though you have a minimum quantity in place for product ID 123.
The minimum order quantity feature has been implemented only for the sales scenario. This means it will work fine for sales documents, such as opportunities, sales quotes and leads, but not for tickets.
This is the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer expected behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center. Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Tickets; Product; Minimum Order Quantity; Minimum Quantity , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To