You have created a .csv file to upload service categories to Cloud for Customer and it works fine for all fields but the extension fields.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711/05
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- Open Service Categories.
- Click on New and then Catalog From File .
- Click on Select File and select the .csv file you intend to use.
- Click on Upload.
- Open the newly created Catalog ID XXX (XXX stands for the newly created catalog ID).
- See that all fields are there but the extension fields are empty.
Currently, the use of extension fields for the upload of service categories is not supported.
This is the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer expected behavior.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
For more information on how to create the .csv file for service categories upload, please refer to the Help Document: Configuring Service Categories.
Service Category ; Upload ; Extension Fields ; .csv , KBA , LOD-LE-CSM-SIC , Service Issue Category , How To