- MIN and MAX aggregation calculations does not work correctly in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.1.7
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model from a simple excel file, for example:
- Create a Story.
- Add a chart based on the above created model.
- The requirement is to see the max/min for all the managers.
- Min/max should be the same for all the Managers except Jon.
- Max John=3, Min John =1
- The aggregation has applied for the Manager dimension (in the calculation), so even if adding the Manager dimension to the chart dimensions, the values for each dimension member are aggregated.
- Delete the Manager from the chart dimensions.
- Notice that the chart works correctly.
- The Max Manager calculation aggregates all the managers and show the largest value across the dimension members.
- In this example it is 5 (for Andy):
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, value, wrong, min/max, minimum, maximum, calculation, aggregation , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem