The Ticket search with customer id shows the different result, when using standard search and advance search.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view and select All Tickets.
- In the standard search enter LMN (where LMN is the Customer Id).
You can see, the number of records/result of tickets shown are N (where N is number of tickets).
- Click on the Advance search option .
- In the advance search under field Customer Id, enter the value as LMN and click on Go button.
You can see, now the number of ticket results are M (where M is number of tickets, which is more than N ).
The standard search goes after multiple parameters and hence the result vary between that and advanced search.
Go to the Service work center.
Go to the Tickets view and select All Tickets.
In the column name Customer Id, click on the filter option and search with customer id LMN.
You can see it will show same result with M - number of tickets, as shown using advance search.
Tickets, Standard Search , Advance Search , Column name Customer ID , KBA , standard search and advance search , ticket search with customer id , filter with column name , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem