You are unable to to send an incident to SAP due to the error: "Cannot send to provider: please update your e-mail address and/or telephone number. For help, see the quick guide in the Help Center. To report the incident internally, deselect the Forward to service proider checkbox".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Check the box sent to provider when creating an incident.
It is required to have an e-mail address and telephone number associated to your account.
The workplace e-mail address can only be maintained by administrator not by employee/service agent himself/ herself.
To maintain the email address for:
(A) For Internal employees:
1. Go to Personnel Administration work center.
2. Go to Regular Tasks view.
3. Select Change Workplace Contact Data task.
4. Search the Employee and enter Email under Communication Data.
(B) For Service Agent:
1. Go to Business Partner Data work center.
2. Go to Service Agents view.
Select Service Agent and edit Email.
Hybris, Report an incident, Send incident to provider, SAP, Provider, Business ByDesign, Cannot send to the provider , KBA , XX-SER-CIC-KM , CIC Knowledge Management , Problem