The workflow is sending the e-mail correctly with the correct template, however, the format is different in the e-mails view in Activities work center.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711/05
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Click on the Workflow Rules.
- Click New.
- Select Business Object XYZ (XYZ represents the Business Object you want to have the workflow rule configured).
- Go to the Define Actions.
- Select Rule Type "E-mail".
- In the field Template File, attach your HTML Template which contains line breaker.
- Trigger the Workflow to send the e-mail.
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Click on the E-mails view.
- Open the e-mail triggered by the workflow rule.
- There is no paragraph or line breaker as your template.
This is the current system behavior. HTML and rich text are not supported in this view.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
a) If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
b) If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Workflow ; Template ; Format ; E-mail ; Paragraph , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To