You created a Custom Web Service within SAP Cloud Applications Studio and you are trying to add the element TaxCalculationItem to this Web Service.
You are able to check the box of the TaxCalculationItem and save/activate it. Once you close and open the Web Service again you will notice that TaxCalculationItem checkbox is not checked anymore.
SAP Business ByDesign - all it's versions
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer - all it's versions
SAP Cloud Applications Studio - all it's versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open SAP Cloud Applications Studio
2. Open your Custom Solution
3. Open the file where you created the Web Service. E.g: "/YXXXXXXXY_MAIN/SRC/Extension/SupplierInvoice/SupplierInvoice.webservice"
4. Add the Node "TaxCalculationItem"
5. Save and Activate the web service
6. Close the file
7. Re-open the file and note that the Node TaxCalculationItem is unchecked
The element TaxCalculationItem is an association to a DO(Dependent Object) and selection of elements of a DO is not permitted.
Since this element does not contain any sub elements, it is not saved to the backend and thus during reopen it is not selected.
This is the expected behavior of the system.
Development Team is working to enhance the tool in a way this kind of elements won't be available into the Web Services if they are not allowed to be add.
TaxCalculationItem; SDK; Web Service; Dependent Object; DO; , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-WS , ByDesign Studio Web Services , Problem