- What are data keys used in eWage Panels
- How is eWage calculated
WTPA - Wage Theft Prevention Act. The act requires that all employers provide each employee with a written notice containing specified information at the time of hire. The notice must be in the language the employer normally uses to communicate employment-related information to the employee.
The notice must include:
- Rate or rates of pay, including overtime rate of pay (if it applies)
- How the employee is paid: by the hour, shift, day, week, commission, etc.
- Regular payday
- Official name of the employer and any other names used for business (DBA)
- Address and phone number of the employer's main office or principal location
- Allowances taken as part of the minimum wage (tips, meal and lodging deductions)
Sample Data keys used in eWage panels:
Please review the attached excel sheet for a complete list of data keys used in the WTPA panels.
eWage, WTPA, NY_WTPA, CA_WTPA , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To