When setting a rule in an Assignment Profile, if configuring Does Not Equal operator and saving it, it appears correctly. However when closing the Manage Rules popup and accessing it again, the text displayed changes to Does Not Match, but still processes the Users in the Preview Users correctly.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Create Assignment Profile;
- Go to Manage Rules;
- Associate a domain;
- Create a rule which have the options for operator include "Does Not Match" and "Does Not Equal", for example Item Completion;
- Select the Operator Does Not Equal, populate the rule and Save;
- Close the window for Manage Rules;
- Access Manage Rules again;
- The Operator will have changed to Does Not Match.
The Engineering team is currently investigating the reported behavior.
The behavior only changes the UI (the displayed text) and does not impact the functionality of the Assignment Profile rules.
2593609 - Does Not Match and Does Not Equal Operators
Assignment Profile, Manage Rules, Does Not Match, Does Not Equal, changes, UI, text , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , LMS AP , Problem