- Issue in Position data replication from EC to SAP ERP using Dell Boomi.
- I could see that the position is received by Boomi as a result from the SFAPI call to compoundemployee object for this employee, but it is later not present in the resulting "EmployeeOrganisationalAssignmentReplicationRequest" payload after the conversions at Boomi side.
- Position is missing in "EmployeeOrganisationalAssignmentReplicationRequest" payload, but I can see it is correctly received in Boomi.
Reproducing the Issue
Step 1: Trigger position data replication using Dell Boomi process “Packaged Integration: EC to ERP Position Replication v1.0”.
Step 2: Further process position data using SAP ERP t-code SFIOM_VIEW_ORG_REQS
Step 3: Check the position in PO13 and Infotype 0001.
Step 4: As expected it should be getting created in ERP but currently it's not happening.
Step 5: Just to be sure that the issue is correct as mentioned in symptoms, please cross verify it in SFAPI audit logs, Boomi process logs Success factors payload you should see the position data getting picked and flowing. The place where it will be missing must be in EmployeeOrganisationalAssignmentReplicationRequest" payload after the conversions at Boomi side.
The reason why position data is not replicating is because of the Groovy script written in the MAP while mapping fields between EC and ERP.
Please follow below Steps for resolution.
Go to Atom Management and select the Atom to which the process is deployed
- Click on Environment extension
- From the Process filter, select the Standard process EC to ERP - Employee Organizational Assignment Replication v1.0
- Select the Connections
- navigate to process properties, check for the parameter mentioned above. it must be having checkbox ticked for default setting as shown below.
- click on checkbox and disable it and manually type 'X' in the text box, as shown in the picture below.
- save it.
EC to ERP - Employee Organizational Assignment Replication v1.0, Boomi Standard Process, Position field replication, Position replication, Org Assignment. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Std. SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To