You notice that for a Product ABC (ABC represents the Product ID) in Product Planning Details the available stock is indicated as (for example) -0.005. However, a negative stock is not allowed in the Product Master Data. You have maintained a Quantity Conversion from a custom Unit of Measure to a standard one
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Work Center Supply Planning.
- Open the view Products.
- Show All Products By Selection.
- Find Product ABC (ABC represents the Product ID).
- Result: you will note that ABC has an Available Stock of -0.005.
This issue could happen rarely due to some calculations involved in planning inventory and physical inventory.
To resolve the issue follow the below steps:
- Go to Work Center Application and User Management.
- View Business Data Consistency and open Subview Data Flow Verification Results.
- Show All Results.
- Click Open Advanced Filter.
- For Business Document 1 select Inventory.
- For Business Document 2 select Planning View of Inventory.
- Click Go.
- Mark the lines containing errors.
- Click Start Repeat Check.
- Now you can Change Status to Closed by clicking the same button.
negative, stock, product, planning, details, quantity, conversion , KBA , negative , stock , details , planning , product , quantity , conversion , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , AP-SDM-MSD , Material Supply and Demand View , Problem