You have entered a value range for the ID field in a report, where the ID values are numerical. However when you execute the report it does not display the values that you specified.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Open the Report: ABC (ABC represents the name of the report).
- Enter a range of values for an ID field (Using the options such as greater than, less than, between).
- Select Go to run the report.
The report does not display the values in the specified range.
The ID fields are char data types which can be checked in Data Source documentation. The numeric values in Char data type fields will be considered as Characters and not integers. Hence such functions like greater than or in between will not work on characters like integers.
To check the field types you can proceed as follows:
- Go to the Business Analytics work center, view Design Data Sources.
- Search for the respective data source.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the Documentation column.
- In the Characteristics table, search for the respective field and check the column Data Type.
If the data type is Char, this document is applicable.
KBA , value help , interval , between selection , AP-RC-ANA-DT , C4C, ByD,Travel:Analytics KeyUser UI/DesignTools , Problem