Sales Order out put does not have the place holder value that is chosen in the work flow rule condition.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Choose work flow rule View.
- Find XYZ (XYZ represent work flow rule name)
- Go to the third step Define Action.
- Choose the place holder DEF (DEF represent palce holder name).
- Finish all other madatory steps.
Go to sales work center.
- Choose the view Sales Order,
- Find ABC (ABC represent the order ID)
- The field DEF(DEF represent filed name) Has the value in the sales order.
- This Value for owner field is not poped to the out put email user recived as per the work flow rule conditions.
sales order doesnt expose standard owner in the placeholders / conditions. The one you see in the screen is the extension field from the Customer (common) node.
This is System Expected Behaviour.
CLoud For Customer, Sales order, Place holder , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , Problem