How To Add RMK 'Pixel Tracking Code'
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Marketing
For Legacy/Non CSB enabled RMK Sites:
As part of the SCR process (See the See also section) this can be added to the required pages by Professional Services. We will need the following information:
- SiteId (Both Stage and Prod)
- RMK Datacenter (Both Stage and Prod)
- Pixel Tracking Code that will be used
- Pages (with URLs) the code should be added to
For CSB Enabled RMK Sites:
1. Go to Career Site Builder Administration via Admin Center>Manage Career Site Builder
3. Add the Pixel Tracking Code
- The third party providing the tracking code may require it to be added to the confirmation/thank you page of the application process to count completed applies. In this case, adding the code to the CSB configuration will not work as the code must be populated in RCM where the actual apply takes place. Please see KBA 2380219 in the See also section for instructions on how to do this.
2268766 - SCR Software Change Requests for Recruiting Marketing Jobs Page – Recruiting Marketing
2380219 - Recruiting - How to add Pixel Tracking to Apply Confirmation Page?
Pixel Tracking Code, Tracking Pixel , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To