Reports scheduled to run on a recurring basis are not appearing on the Report Jobs tab.
Message returned is "No report jobs/scheduled jobs found".
Only an admin who has scheduled the report can view the report job.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as an admin user.
- Navigate to Reports > Report Jobs.
- Search for the report.
- Note the recurring report is not displayed.
- Only the admin who has created the report schedule can view the report in Report Jobs.
To disable a scheduled report:
- Consult internally who has created the schedule.
- Login as that admin.
- Delete scheduled report from Reports -> Report Jobs.
If it's not possible to login as that admin:
- Navigate to System Admin -> Application Admin -> Admin Management -> Admin ID -> Summary.
- Check the 'Locked' box.
By locking an admin account it will disable all their scheduled reports.
Note: Locking an admin account will also disable all background jobs scheduled by that admin.
Delete, Report, Jobs, Scheduled, Delete Report Jobs, Deled Scheduled Report, Recurring, Lock, Admin. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To