Outbound replication web-service messages from Cloud for Customer to other SAP systems like SAP ERP/CRM/S4H etc are failing with error "No configuration for proxy class and logical port".
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Integration
Reproducing the Issue
Login to Cloud for Customer system.
- Go to Administrator workcenter.
- Open General Settings view.
- Open Web Service Message Monitoring view.
- Find and select relevant failed outbound message with the error.
- Check the detailed error log.
There could be two causes for this error issue,
The Communication System created doesnt have Logical System and Client details maintained.
- The corresponding Communication Arrangement was recently deleted and recreated.
If the Logical System and Client details were not maintained for Communication System(Cause 1),
Go to Administrator workcenter.
- Under General Settings view, open Communication Systems view.
- Find and select relevant Communication System.
- Click Edit.
- Under General facet, make sure to check "SAP Business Suite" box.
- Switch to System Instances facet.
- Maintain relevant information for fields "Business System ID", "IDoc Logical System ID" and "SAP Client".
- Make sure "Preferred Application Protocol" is set as 5 - Web Service.
- Kindly reactivate all existing Communication Arrangements for this System Instance.
- Then trigger new outbound messages for the relevant objects like Business Partner, Sales Order etc.
If Communication Arrangement was deleted and recreated recently(Cause 2), then trigger new outbound messages for the failed objects.
In both scenarios, the existing failed messages cannot be reprocessed, and only option is to trigger new messages. You can also cancel existing failed messages if needed.
C4C Integration, No configuration for proxy class and logical port , KBA , proxy class and logical port , outbound replication , c4c integration , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LO-INT-COD , CRM On Demand Integration , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , Problem