After you inactivated an item, you ran the Curriculum/Program Clean-up APM to remove the item from curricula, but the item was not removed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Inactive an Item that is assigned to a curriculum.
- Run the Curriculum/Program Clean-up.
- The item was not removed from the curriculum.
Curriculum/Program Clean Up removes the relationship between an earlier revision of a learning item and the related curriculum or program. When Curriculum/Program Clean Up finds the following conditions, it removes the earlier reversion of the learning item:
- Two or more revisions of a learning item are related to the same curriculum/program or free-floating learning item
- The two or more revisions of the learning item are both effective (have an effective date before today's date)
If you inactivated the item without creating a new revision, then you have to remove the item from curricula manually.
Curriculum/Program Clean, curricula, APM, automatic process, revision, item, inactive, remove , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , LMS Curricula , Problem