When selecting the action Associate to Account and Contact the system displays the same pop up as the action Convert to Account and Contact.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Open any Lead ID.
- Select the Actions button.
- Select Associate Account and Contact.
- The system shows the same pop up as for the creation of an Account and not to search for an existing Account.
This is the standard system behaviour.
The Associate Account and Contact action is similar to Convert to Account and Contact except that when you use Associate to Account and Contact:
- The Lead is still in the same status when you started editing for eg: Open.
- You can continue to work on this Lead and then convert to Opportunity or Sales Lead.
- The conversion facet will not show that this Lead was converted to Account.
When you use the Convert to Account and Contact action:
- The Lead status is converted.
- You cannot continue to work with this Lead. You can create an Opportunity/Sales Lead from this Account later.
- The conversion facet will show that the Lead was converted to Account.
Associate Account and Contact, Lead, Convert to Account and Contact, Sales, Actions , KBA , associate account and contact , sales , lead , actions , convert to account and contact , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem