The value within the Reason for the Rejection field is removed from the Products Tab of a Follow Up Sales Quote.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quote view.
- Select the New button to create a new Quote.
- Enter all Mandatory fields and select Save and Open.
- Go to the Products facet and add some Product ID's.
- Select the Edit button.
- Choose a value in the Reason for Rejection column.
- This will automatically put the value Cancelled in the cancelation status field (which is correct).
- Select the Save button.
- Select the Actions button.
- Submit the sales quote.
- Go to the Sales Documents tab.
- Select the New button over the Sales quote section.
- All fields are automatically maintained.
- Select the Save and open button.
- Go to the Products facet of the new Quote.
- The rejection field for the product is now blank and the cancellation status is reverted to Not Cancelled.
When you create a follow up Sales Quote from the original Quote, the system considers this to be a new document. This is not a an exact copy of the original Sales Quote.
This is the expected behaviour of the system.
Reason for Rejection, Products, Follow Up, Sales Documents, cancellation status , KBA , products , follow up , cancellation status , reason for rejection , sales documents , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To