You are receiving errors when trying to open a custom Data Source:
Error reading the data of datasource X.
- HANA error occurred.
- HANA-RUN-ERROR (2.007): table config for index HANADB X is not valid/[Request Info: Object Name = "HANADB".".X".
- No connection to search engine.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics Work Center.
- Search for the affected Data Source.
- Select on the Preview button.
- The errors occur at the end of the screen.
This inconsistency is caused when a partner makes a change to the Data Type of a field, without first performing a Clean Up.
- This causes an inconsistency in the HANA Data Base.
Please ask the partner / developer responsible for this solution to do a Clean Up of the Business Object and create fresh data and activate the Business Object.
- Make sure that the new artifacts that are created are in line with the Data Type.
- The partner should then Activate the solution.
- Activate the Data Source.
Data Source, Errors, HANA Run Error, Error Reading, Data, No Connection, Search Engine , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BO , ByDesign Studio BO definition/generation , Problem