- A report with Chinese characters do not display properly when exported via (.CSV) and shows random HTML tags
- Report works properly when exported via (.XLS)
SAP Success Factors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
The CSV file already contains the correct characters, the issue is it is not being displayed properly by Microsoft Excel.
Instead of opening the CSV file directly in Excel, follow these steps:
- Open a blank Excel workbook
- Go to Data > From Text > select the CSV file > Import
- Under "File Origin" select UNICODE (UTF-8) > Finish > OK
2253933 - How to remove HTML tags from Performance Management v11 Ad Hoc reports.
Ad Hoc Reporting, CSV, Chinese characters, HTML tags, incorrect chinese characters , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To