When trying to save a MDF Object field as required, as error message is shown.
SuccessFactors Platform BizX
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center > Configure Object Definition;
- Object Definition > AlertMessage;
- Click on "Make Correction";
- Search for field "alertDescriptionLocalized" and click on Details;
- Change the field "Required" to YES;
- Try to save the changes;
- Error message is displayed: "alertHeaderLocalized is required field/association. You cannot mark it as not required. Please change it back to required.".
This issue was already addressed with the Engineering team and they are planning to fix it on the b1802 release.
In the meantime, the workaround suggested is to mark both field "alertHeaderLocalized" and "alertDescriptionLocalized" as required.
error message, issue editing MDF object, MetaData Framework , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-RUL , Rule Issues in MDF Object , LOD-SF-MDF , Meta Data Framework , How To