You receive the error message 'Quantity Conversion change: The product is used in one or more sales documents' when replicating materials from external system to C4C
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Administrator and select Web Services Message Monitoring view.
- You see messages with the error mentioned.
The error is happening because you have deleted the quantity conversion from material in your external system. The C4C has a validation to avoid deletion of quantity conversion if the respective product is used in any open sales document.
You have to complete all sales documents with this product assigned.
Alternatively you can also manage the message severity configuration in fine-tuning activity Materials. Note that the activity "Materials" is not opened for changes after go-live. This means that you need to create a change project to make the required changes. Kindly follow the steps below
Go to Business Configuration and select Implementation Projects
- Click on button New to create a new project
- Open the activity list and select to show all activities
- Search for Activity 'Materials' and click to add the activity to your project
- Open the activity and select 'Message Severity Configuration'
- Change the severity of the message 'The product is used in one or more sales documents' to Warning
- Save and close
- Merge the change project through the activity "Merge Changes"
quantity conversion; material quantity; c4c integration; , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To