The Territory and Territory Fields are not available to add in Adaptation mode to the Account TI.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open any Account ID.
- Select Adapt--->Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over any field on the Account header.
- Select the Add Fields icon.
- The Territory and Territory Owner Fields are not visible for selection.
In the Business Configuration work center, you have scoped the question 'Do you want to assign an account to more than one territory?' If this is scoped you can't have Territory and Territory Owner in the Account header because an Account might be assigned to several territories.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Project view.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Select the Next button until you reach the Questions tab.
- Expand the Sales element.
- Expand Account and Activity Management.
- Select Territory Management.
- Unselect the question 'Do you want to assign an account to more than one territory?'.
- Select the Next button and then Finish.
Territory, Territory Owner, Account, Adaptation mode, Customers , KBA , territory , adaptation mode , territory owner , account , customers , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem