The preview button present in the Career Site Builder tool has the purpose to open a new window as preview mode for the career site page before apply the changes. The preview button in stage environment always open a new window with HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure) protocol. However, in production the window can open in HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol) protocol.
- Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Career Site Builder (CSB)
Reproducing the Issue
- Access your RCM instance;
- Go to Admin Center
- In the tool search look for Manage Career Site Builder
- Click on Pages > Home
- Expand en_US > Main Brand
- Click on Home
- Click the Preview Button
The use SSL isn't configured in Command Center.
The configure SSL in the career site use the following steps:
- Navigate to Command Center;
- Select the Workspace related to your RMK instance;
- Click on Site > Site Setup;
- Click on Settings tab;
- Select Use SSL;
- Press save.
Please be sure to have the SSL certificate in place. Once SSL is turned on, there is NO OPTION to turn it off.
Career Site Builder, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS, Command Center, Use SSL, Certificate , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem