- You want to establish a connection to import data from S/4HANA on premise or S/4HANA Cloud Edition
- If you are looking for live data connecting to S/4HANA, you can use the KBA 2532706
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA on-premise Edition
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new connection in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Choose Import Data Connection > S/4HANA
- Fill in the required information
Use the OData Service URL as per Import Data Connection to SAP S/4HANA.
- S/4HANA Cloud Edition
- S/4HANA Cloud provides a url to retrieve all the supported OData services on https://<S/4HANA_API_HOST>/sap/opu/odata/sap/API_CA_ODATA_CATALOG_SRV/ODataServiceSet
For example: https://my000000-api.s4hana.ondemand.com/sap/opu/odata/sap/API_CA_ODATA_CATALOG_SRV/ODataServiceSet
- S/4HANA on-premise Edition
SAP Analytics Cloud import S/4HANA views exposed as OData. Steps required to import data from that CDS view exposed as OData:
- Use the notation @Data.publish:true on your CDS view
- Verify that you can connect using username and password to that CDS view
- Create an entry in your SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector to map your S/4HANA system as indicated in the product's documentation. For example, for an internal system http://mys4hana.example.com:8000 we will create a Mapping Cloud to on-premise as follows.
- Add System Mapping > Other SAP System
- Select protocol "HTTP"
- Internal host = mys4hana.example.com
- Internal port = 8000
- Virtual Host = mys4hana
- Virtual Port = 8000
- Principal Type = "None"
- When that mapping is created, add the resources available: "/sap" including Patch and Sub-paths
- When these steps are completed, you can add a new connection in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- Create a New Connection > Import > SAP S/4HANA Connection
- Data Service URL = https//mys4hana:8000/sap/opu/odata/sap/API_PRODUCT_SRV
- Authentication Type = Basic Authentication
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
s4, s4hana, import, odata, cloud connector, connect, SBOC, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, hybris, marketing , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem