- You want to establish a connection to import data from S/4HANA on premise or S/4HANA Cloud Edition
- If you are looking for live data connecting to S/4HANA, you can use the KBA 2532706
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA on-premise Edition
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new connection in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Choose Import Data Connection > S/4HANA
- Fill in the required information
Use the exposed OData V2 services to Import Data Connection to SAP S/4HANA.
- S/4HANA Cloud Edition
- S/4HANA Cloud provides a url to retrieve all the supported OData services and only the server address and port are required.
on https://<S/4HANA SERVER:PORT>
To connect to SAP S/4HANA Cloud OData services, the necessary configuration is documented in scope item 1YB https://rapid.sap.com/bp/#/scopeitems/1YB.
NOTE: The cloud connector is not required for a connection to SAP S/4HANA Cloud Edition.
- S/4HANA on-premise Edition
Install and configure the cloud connector.
Develop and enable OData service through SAP Gateway, please refer to the following document.
SAP Gateway Configuration
SAP Gateway Foundation Developer Guide
For step by step guide on the procedure, please follow the steps mentioned in SAP Help Guide for Import Data Connection to SAP S/4 HANA.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
s4, s4hana, import, odata, cloud connector, connect, SBOC, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, hybris, marketing , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem