- You want to establish a connection to import data from S/4HANA on premise or S/4HANA Cloud Edition.
- If you are looking for live data connection to S/4HANA, see article 2532706.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA on-premise Edition
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new connection in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Choose Import Data Connection > S/4HANA
- Fill in the required information
Please follow the steps and perform the necessary prerequisites in the following SAP help articles and best practices documents:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
s4, s4hana, import, odata, cloud connector, connect, SBOC, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, hybris, marketing , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , Problem