The Survey is not automatically assigned to the Opportunity eventhough the Activity plans and Routing Rules is configured in the system. It gets added only when we click on add or click on Actions->Update from Activity Planner.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711/04
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center .
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Click on new.
- Fill all requested information.
- Select Save and Open.
- Newly created Opportunity will be opened.
- Go to the Survey Tab.
- You will be able to see surveys are not automatically assigned based on the rule defined in Activity Planner Work Center.
This is the standard system behavior, there is a job in the system that runs in every 8 minutes, however, you are also able to create a Workflow Rule to trigger this action faster. Please follow the below steps:
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules View.
- Click on New.
- Select the BO as Opportunity
- You can select timing on every Create on Save
- In Define Actions, Select Rule type as “Action” and "Refresh from Activity plan" in select Action.
- Activate the Rule
- This will ensure that relevant surveys are added automatically on create change of Opportunity or Leads.
Refresh ; Activity Plan ; Leads ; Opportunity ; Workflow Rule , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To