After going into benefits section of an employee and clicking the "back" button; you will notice the usual footer page section that has hte "show version information" disappeared
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance
- Go to employee profile of a specific employee
- Go to Benefits info of that employee
- click "go to benefits"
- note how everything is still fine and footer of page show correctly.
- Now click the back button (arrow icon) to go back
- Note now that you can no longer see the page footer and the "show version info" option.
This has been deemed to be a defect in the product.
A fix is targetted to be released in b1802
Benefits, Show version info, missing, footer, jira ECT-81579 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Bug Filed