When inviting a candidate to apply, an Application Error message is returned to user.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - Late Stage Application Enabled
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting;
- Open a Requisition;
- Access the application of a Candidate that has been forwarded and added to an In Progress status (added to Job);
- Click "Invite Candidate to Apply / Invite Late Stage Applicant";
- Application Error message is displayed:
- The Email Template which is configured for the "Invite Candidate to Apply" trigger has invalid Tokens configured.
The Email Template must be edited, having all the invalid tokens removed from any translation as well.
- Go to Admin Center;
- Recruiting -> Recruiting Email Triggers -> Invite Candidate to Apply
- Click the button "Validate Standard Token"
- Confirm if there are any invalid tokens configured and select the option "Edit template"
Check the "Tips" section to identify the additional tokens supported for this trigger and run the validation of tokens to ensure no invalid token is left in any translation.
[[RECRUITING_APPLICANT_NAME]], [[INVITE_REFERRER]], [[INVITE_JOB_POSTING_DATE]], [[INVITE_LINK]]
2081317 - Late Stage Application - Recruiting
2105095 - Re-invite Candidate to Apply - Recruiting Management
fingerprint=9944e53c53cabf43f98acc6056713ffc3bf80731; 9944e53c53cabf43f98acc6056713ffc3bf80731; "9944e53c53cabf43f98acc6056713ffc3bf80731" , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem