Values set by init rule are not displaying in custom child mdf object (composite child entities) that is displayed using custom UI portlet
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance
- Create custom MDF object using "configure object definition" and also make sure there is a child object/entity attached to the parent custom MDF object
- Create an oninit rule that sets some default values within the child object.
- Create a new custom UI using the "manage configuration UI" using the new MDF objects.
- Add this new portlet to configure people profile.
- Open employee profile of any employee
- Go to new portlet and create a new entree.
- Open child object and note that no default/initial values are set and fields are blank.
This has been deeemed to be a defect in the product.
A fix is targetted to be released in b1802
MDF, oninit, blank, PP3, child object, JIRA ECT-88092 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed