Production Request XXX (XXX represents the Production Order ID) is in Status: Finished but it still occupies the Resource Load.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Work Center Production Control.
2. View Production Requests.
3. Find XXX (XXX represents the Production Request ID).
Result: You will note that the Production Request is in Status: Finished.
4. Go to Work Center Supply Planning.
5. View Resource Load.
6. Show All Resource Loads by Selection and Find YYY (YYY represents the Resource ID).
7. Click Open.
8. Click Operations List tab.
Result: There are still operations realted to the Production Request XXX that are occupying the Load.
You haven't performed Close Lot for the Production Lot corresponding to the affected Production Request.
1. Go to Work Center Audit.
2. Choose view Inventory Valuation and open Subview Production Lots.
3. Click on Show All Production Lots and Find the Production Lot corresponding to the affected Production Request.
4. Select the Lot and click View.
5. Click Edit.
6. Click Close Lot.
Production Lot, Resource Load, Production Planning , KBA , resource load , production lot , production planning , load , resource , AP-SDM-CLP , Capacity Load Planning View , Problem