- Newly created users cannot logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- The following error message appears:
"It seems your profile is not configured for this system."
- The tenant uses the default authorization page. (accounts.sap.com)
- The tenant uses email address for SAML User Mapping.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Cloud Identity
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new user.
- Try to logon following the steps in the e-mail sent by system.
- Notice the error.
- Similarly to Custom SAML User Mapping, the e-mail must match exactly in your SAML IdP and SAP Analytics Cloud.
- "For example, if the e-mail returned by your SAML IdP is email@example.com and the e-mail you used in SAP Analytics Cloud is User@company.com the mapping will fail."
- Make sure that the tenant uses e-mail address for SAML User Mapping.
- Logon to the System with the system owner.
- Go Security >> Users.
- Click on export on the right upper corner.
- Open the downloaded user.csv and notice that there are e-mail addresses for the SAML_USER_MAPPING column.
- Check the e-mail address on IdP side (accounts.sap.com) for the user which cannot logon. (In our case it is user "b b").
- The e-mail address in SAP Analytics Cloud needs to be changed to match the e-mail on the IdP side. From B.firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com.
- The logon should work afterwards.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, contact, administrator, notify, email, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem