When using Jam file sync client to move files from the other system, user is not able to login. There is a pop-up window that requires to enter the Server URL and company domain. Then, entering "jamXX.sapjam.com" for the server url. What will be the company domain?
XX=Data Center Number, such as "jam10.sapjam.com".
Reproducing the Issue
- Run SAP Jam File Sync Client;
- Login form popup;
- Don't know company domain.
If you are not sure about the companyID you can request that information with a SAP Jam Admin user. They can find this information on SAP Jam Admin Settings > Overview page > company ID.
Also, as mentioned in the reference guide, please create a support ticket to receive the file sync client:
- The server URL looks something like this by default:
with "jam4" being the datacenter you are on.
- If you got a custom domain for your SAP Jam tenant this URL can look completely different.
- The company ID is your SuccessFactors Foundation company - if your SAP Jam tenant is connected to SuccessFactors Foundation. The company domain name will be companyID.cubetree.biz.
You can simply add the correct company ID using the above format.
- If your SAP Jam tenant sits on Cloud Platform Identity Authentication, use the URL of that tenant. This looks something like this:
File Sync Client, SAP Jam, Company Domain for SAP Jam tenant , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-FSC , File Sync Client , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To