Your requirement is to migrate the Transport Lanes. During the Simulation step, you receive the below error:
Service call failed; report an incident.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Transport Lanes
- Choose Migrate transport lanes using the migration tool
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File with Migration Mode Add new records
- You receive the error message mentioned during the Simulation step
Transport Lane migration is executed with no Allowed Product details in the Migration File.
The system prevents migration of Transport Lane without Allowed Products information in Active status.
1. If you want to create Transport Lane with Product or Product Hierarchy level restrictions, then the Migration File must be updated with Allowed Product details to execute Migration successfully.
2. If you want to create Transport Lane for all Products, then the Transportation Lane should be created with In Preparation status, so that system will create default All Products entry for processing Transport Lane. Once the migration is completed, you may Activate the Transport Lanes using the below steps:
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data work center
- Go to Transport Lanes view
- Select all the Transport Lanes with In Preparation status
- Select Change Status button to Activate in mass
Transport Lane, Migrate transport lanes, Allowed Product , KBA , transport lane , migrate transport lanes , allowed product , AP-LDM-TL , Transportation Lane , Problem