Admin is unable to make changes to the formula for Cost Names.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. References> Commerce> Cost Names.
2. Search and edit cost name id ItemMaintenanceCost.
( Refer to KBA 2588970 for the list of standard cost names)
3. Go to cost formula tab and try to edit the formula.
This is an expected behavior. The formula for the cost names are hard coded in the system and cannot be modified.
Admin can do either of the following:
1. Create custom cost name by going to References> Commerce> Cost Names> Add New.
2. Go to a scheduled offering> more> cost calculation. Search for the cost name then add. Once it has been added, you can define your formula.
2588970 - LMS: Commerce - List of Cost Names
cost names custom cost names standard cost names , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , Problem