When the session timeout warning appears, click on the Keep Working button and observe that it does not allow the user to continue the session.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into application.
- Go to people profile page.
- Search for any user.
- Select Take Action.
- Add concurrent empoyment.
- Leave the page till you get session time out warning
- Once you get session timeout dialog, click on "keep working" and observe the behavior.
- Observe that the dialog does not close and is displayed.
- This issue is expected to be fixed in the b1802 release.
- The issue can be tracked in ECT-84668, which will be available in the release notes prior to the b1802 release.
SF, EC, PP3, add new employee, new hire, employment information, ECT-84668, UI-2339, ECT-89835, ECT-90198,ECT-86601, keep live popup, window, MPH, Manage Pending Hires , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed