- An info popup when saving a new hire in manage pending hires tool disappears after a few seconds without clicking "OK" on the popup warning.
- The popup for example has following info: hire date of "Employee name" employee is DD/MM/YY.
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance
- Go into manage pending hires tool
- Select candidate to hire
- Fill in all required info
- At the end, click save to finish the hire process.
- Note how an info box appears with an OK button but disappears within only a few seconds (without clicking OK).
This has been deemed to be a defect.
This defect is resolved in the 1802 release.
popup, warning, info, message, disappear, MPH, notification, ECT-85719 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed