Supplier invoice do not get posted due to an exception: Party of role responsible employee missing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Select view Invoices and Credit Memos
- Find relevant invoice
- Select Edit
- Select View All
- Navigate to Exceptions tab
Error Message: Party of role responsible employee missing
For intercompany the Supplier Invoicing Org Unit Responsible is missing.
Please follow the below steps to maintain a default Supplier Invoicing organization
- Go to the work center Organizational Management
- Select the view Organizational Work Distribution
- Select work category Supplier Invoicing
- Here maintain the Org Unit Responsible along with the Buying Company.
Once the above changes are done in the system the newly created intercompany supplier invoice will determine the Party of role responsible employee.
Party of role responsible employee missing Supplier Invoicing Intercompany the Supplier Invoicing , KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , Problem