The System Owner cannot be updated at the moment in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Transfer the System Owner per Transferring the System Owner Role.
- Notice the error.
- This issue must be addressed by SAP Cloud Operations.
- Please request this change via a Product Support chat incident on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad by choosing the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence >> SAP Analytics Cloud expert area or the LOD (OnDemand) >> LOD-ANA-BI component.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, system, owner, update, moment, later, ticket, cannot, updated , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem