You added an item ina program that only has Task in it.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an item with classification = 'Other'.
- Add a task to it.
- Create a program and add the item to the agenda.
- Assign the program to the user.
Here is how it works:
- User launches the program via his/her learning plan.
- Users requests for observation.
- Observation happens offline.
- Observer marks the item for completion.
- Item then gets completed in the program agenda.
Basically, how a normal item gets completed in a program also applies with an item that only has a task: If the item launched via the program gets completed, it gets completed in the agenda.
program, task, item, complete, completion, checklist, mark complete, mark, learning, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , LMS Programs , How To