You receive the information message 'Active but inapplicable contract ABC' when creating a new Ticket (ABC represents contract name).
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Click on the New button.
- Enter an account and press enter.
- Observe the information message shown.
This is standard system behaviour.
Contracts are divided into the following status areas:
Active contracts are divided into the following areas:
- Most applicable contract.
- Applicable contract.
- Inapplicable contract.
The determination of the most applicable contracts depend on the entries in the ticket: Customer, Product, Serial Number.
- If Customer, Product and Serial Number is entered then the system finds the contract with all included.
- If no Serial Number is entered, the contract with serial numbers is inapplicable. The system finds the contract with the Product.
- If no Serial Number or Product is entered, the contract with serial numbers or products is inapplicable. The system finds the contract with the Customer.
You should enter all of the relevant information into the Ticket QC (Quick Create) when creating a new ticket.
serial number, contracts, inapplicable, ticket, service , KBA , service , ticket , contract , message , inapplicable , create , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To