- In the Offer Approval Template, if a candidate earns 14.858/h the system changes it to 14.86/h after being ‘sent for approval’.
- Because of this approval amount is incorrect.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Recruiting Module.
- Create Offer Approval.
- Enter the value in Salary field, ex. 14.858
4. Send the offer for approval
Amount gets rounded to two decimal places.
This is an expected system behavior.
SF, Sucess Factors, RCM, Offer Approval, Salary, Decimals, Rounding , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem