In the Offer Approval Template, if a candidate earns 14.858/h the system changes it to 14.86/h after being ‘sent for approval’ because of this approval amount is incorrect.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Recruiting Module.
- Create Offer Approval.
- Enter the value in Salary field, ex. 14.858.
- Send the offer for approval and the amount gets rounded to two decimal places.
- This is an expected system behavior and could be considered a limitation of the product. If you would like to change or improve this system behavior I suggest you submit an enhancement request.
- A similar enhancement request has already been submitted to allow a currency field to display four decimals places.
SF, SucessFactors, RCM, Offer Approval, Salary, Decimals, Rounding, four decimal places. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem