When migrating employee data from SAP CRM, you get an error: 'Duplicate source records detected for the following values: XXX' (XXX stands for the duplicate unique ID).
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Open Activity List and Search for Migration of Employee Data from SAP CRM.
- Click on the activity and open the migration tool.
- Upload the file in question and Execute Migration step by step.
- See that at Validation step of the migration, the above error occurs.
This error occurs when the migration template contains at least two records referring to the same key in a unique field.
Please correct the issue by changing duplicate keys to unique keys (different values).
Migration of Employee Data from SAP CRM, Duplicate ID, Validation , KBA , LOD-LE-MIG-MWB , LEAP Migration workbench , How To