In the Tax numbers tab of an Account, it is not possible to add a Visibility Rule for the Add button.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open any Account ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
- Go to the Tax Numbers tab.
- Select Adapt--->Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over the Add button.
- There is no option to add a visibility Rule to the button.
Cloud for Customer only supports visibility rules for 1:1 fields. We do not support rules for List fields, buttons or others texts in the OWL.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Customers, Accounts, Tax Numbers, Add, button, visibility Rule , KBA , customers , accounts , tax numbers , add , visibility rule , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem