- Two curricula have been assigned to 2 users. One user has completed both curricula and the other user has completed none.
- The result of the report is that 3 curricula are appearing for the 2 users, when 4 have been assigned. The only filter which has been applied on the ORD report is the curriculum ID.
- In LMS the Curriculum Item Status Report shows both completed and uncompleted curricula (set the status to "both"). This report will show all 4 curricula and state whether they are completed or not.
- Why is ORD not showing one curriculum?
- HCM Suite
- SuccessFactors Analytics
- Online Report Designer > Curriculum Status User report
- Learning Management System (LMS)
ORD reports on LMS data within a timeframe set to 36 months by default.
This configuration can be found in System admin > Configuration > System configuration > Report_Systems:
# The default period for mandatory filter prompts for which the ORD (adhoc) reports shall be generated with. Attribute in unit months
# Default value set to 36 Months/3 Years
# Default value set to 3 Months for the report in the Preview/Design Mode
# The filters on the report shall be applied on the following fields in the reports
# User Curriculum Item Status Report : Curriculum Assignment Date
# Learning Item Assignment and History Report : Assignment Date
# Schedule Offering Registration Report : Registration Date
# Item Progress Report : Assignment Date
# Item Cost and Order Information Report : Item Creation Date
# Item Evaluation Report : Survey Assigned Date
# Program Data Report : Program Assigned Date
The curricula not showing in the ORD report has been assigned outside of that 36 months window and therefore is not showing in the ORD report.
Since this restriction does not apply in LMS reports, this is why the curriculum shows in the LMS Curriculum Item Status Report.
Please note that it is NOT recommended to modify the default value as this may cause the APIs to time while retreiving the data.
If you must extend the timeframe, please increase the value little by little and test your reports. If you start experiencing performance or time outs, please revert to the default.
SAP, SF, SuccessFactors, Learning, LMS, ORD, Online Report Designer, Analytics, Curriculum status user, adhocReportPreviewModeDefaultPeriod, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem