Label do not appear for Custom Fields.
Customizable field labels appear as "Customisable field 14" , "Customisable field 15" etc. instead of the label that we have defined them in the data model.
It appears on several different areas on the system, e.g. in the RBP settings when trying to use them as filters, or in the Perf&Goals calibration session in the list view, as column headers.
SuccessFactors BizX Suite.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login with support access.
2. Go to Manage Permission group.
3. Open any group and click on the drop down under People Pool.
4. Observe the fields as Customisable field 14,Customisable field 15.
This is an expected behaviour.
Create a BCP incident or contact Implementation partner to perform below steps in datamodel to fix this issue.
Currently for the workaround add the language translation label to the standard-element in succession data model.
Steps to follow to change the datamodel
- Export the succession data model.
- Search the custom field that you want to display as it is in the RBP group people pool.
- Add content highlighted in red just below to the label based on the language(en-GB,en-UK) customer is using.
- Save the file and Import in provisioning.
<standard-element id="custom15" max-length="255" required="false" matrix-filter="false">
RBP group People Pool Customisable Field datamodel , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SCR , SF Platform Software Change Request , Problem