An onchange rule that sets visibility on a specific field in "manage configuration UI" does not execute properly when field is in child object page
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into a PP3 enabled instance
- Create a new portlet using "Manage configuration UI" tool and make sure you have an onchange UI rule in there that sets visibility on a specific field that is in a child object page (child object page is a page that comes up when you click on a specific field in main UI and it shows a popup page with additional fields to fill in for the value/object in main UI page).
- Go into the porlet of one of the employees and try to set a value on the field that has the onchange rule set.
- This should cause the otherfield to hide that was specified in the rule, but instead the field still shows.
This has been deemend to be a defect by engineering and issue is being fixed.
A fix is targetted to be released in b1802
visibility, child page, rule, hide, JRA ECT-85230 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed