A custom MDF porltet that has a child composite page does not save after populating all fields correctly.
Note: in browser console/debugger you will get the following exception/error: Unable to get property 'hasOwnProperty' of undefined or null reference
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into your instance
- Create a custom mdf portlet and make sure this porlet has a child page Child composite.
- Now go into an employee and try to fill in the new custom portlet.
- Fill in the main portlet, but skip the child composite page/porlet section.
- Click save and notice that it does not want to save.
This was deemed to be a UI defect and is currently being investigated to be fixed.
A Fix is targetted to be released in b1802
hasOwnProperty, null reference, mdf, JIRA ECT-88382, ECT-84690 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed