The Employee is removed from the Assigned to field when the Org Unit is changed in a Ticket.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open Tickets ABC (ABC represents the Ticket ID).
- Select the Edit button.
- Change the Employee ID in the Assigned to field to Employee DEF (DEF represents Employee ID).
- The Service and Support Team field is automatically filled with the Employee DEF Primary Org unit.
- Now change the Organizational Unit to the Employees secondary Org Unit.
- The Employee DEF has been removed from the Assigned To field.
This is the expected system behaviour.
When an Employee is entered in the Assigned to field, the system is designed to return only the Primary Org Unit of that Employee. One option could be to change the primary Org Unit of Employee DEF.
Service, Tickets, Organizational Unit, Employees, Assigned to, , KBA , employee , service , assigned to , organizational unit , tickets , LOD-LE-IBA-IPO , Installation Point , Problem