When accessing Action For All Plans> Manage Statement Templates you are not seeing any standard combined statements to download.
You can see this when you select Add Template> From Success Store> Combined Template.
Reproducing the Issue
To replicate this do the following.
1. Access Compensation Home and navigate to the fo to Action For All Plans> Manage Statement Templates.
2. From this screen select the Add Template> From Success Store on the right hand side as seen below.
3. Once you have selected combined statements the next screen will show there are no standard statements available to add into the instance.
This is due to one to the following reasons.
- The English US language is enabled within the instance. These statements use this language as it's default locale.
- The companies default language within company settings (in provisioning) is English UK rather than English US.
In order to correct this please have the US language enabled via provisioning.
For example, from the above example we enabled this language after logging back into the instance we can now see standard statements to download.
Alternatively, if you require the English US language to be disabled please ensure the instances default language within company settings is English US.
Combined Statements, Compensation Statements, Compensation, Standard statements , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-PS , Personal Statements , Problem